I provide highly individualized and confidential counseling and psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and groups. I have a strong background in existential, humanistic, interpersonal, and psychodynamic therapies.
I help clients with a broad range of problems and goals. Some examples include:
- Existential struggles: Who am I? What am I doing in life? What happened to me?
- Anxiety, Panic, Fears of Death, and Fears of Living
- Depression, Numbness, and Disconnection
- Traumatic histories and intense or unchanging symptoms of PTSD (nightmares, intrusive images, isolating and avoiding the outside world)
- Struggles with identity (role confusion, gender, sexuality, any major shift in who you thought you were)
- Personality Disorders, especially Borderline Personality Disorder
- Problems in communication or relationships
- Any general sense of the rug being pulled out from underneath you
- Spiritual Direction
In addition, I am available to clients who wish to take the process and work of therapy into the realm of self-actualization and living ecstatically. Psychotherapy can help clients move beyond problems and into building and enjoying vibrant, contented, and joyful lives, and to expand their capacity to love, be loved, and to find meaningful work.